Well here I am on the first leg of my journey having purchased my train ticket and had to make the first half of my journey by coach as there is work on the line and am now on a train heading towards the airport where I will stay the night and catch an early flight. It is not that early it is just that I have to book in 2 ½ prior to the flight which makes 6am, and therefore I am staying the night at a hotel on the airport. just to save the panic of missing the flight , what you call role out on bed and book in should be a piece of cake. The nerves have not set in yet I expect that will happen tomorrow when it is time to board the plain .It is now 12:35 and I am now in the air with Singapore Airlines not as daunting as I thought. I booked myself a window seat so that I could look out but all I can see are clouds and to get up to go to the toilet means disturbing two passengers still I suppose they will not complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment